Step 1 Revision
I. Revise the Adverbial Clause with "so that"
II. Revise the Infinitive.
Ⅲ. Revise the Attributive clause
Step 2 Lead-in
T: We have learned that some climbers liked to climb mountains and some had reached the top of the highesmountain of the world. Do you want to know more about climbers? Lets listen to an interview with a mountain climber.
Step 3 Presentation
I. Go through Ex 1 in wb lesson 72
II. Listen to the tape and do Exl in wb lesson 72.
Answers:l.C 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.B 6. She climbed the mountain with only one man
Step 4 Write
Deal with part 2, Do it individually
Answers: larger, move, smaller, slowly, faster, than
Step 5 Match
Deal with part 3 Match the halves of the sentences tomake complete sentences.
Answers:l.C 2.E 3.A 4.B 5.D
Step 6 Read and write
Deal with part 4, Do it in pairs.
Answers :had, in , is , more, the, had to, in, would, that, to, us, and, to
Step 7 A poem
Read the poem after the tape, Explain the meaning
Step 8 Practice
Do Exx2--6 in wb lesson 72
Step 9 Consolidation
Complete the sentences according to the first letter.
1. The p of china is the largest in the world.
2. Many population e are studing how to slowndown the population increase.
3. The party e with an English song.
4. If you f short of money, you can ask me forhelp.
5. It was so cold that everything f
6. The c are climbing the hill now
7. Televisions are e to life
8. If you work hard, youll make great p
Step 10 Conclusion
The past perfect Tense.
Revise all the contents that we have learned this termprepare for the exain.
Step 9 1. population 2. experts 3. ended 4. fall 5. froze 6. climbers 7. essential 8. progress.
Mainly revision Lesson 72一文由deyou8教育網www.562527.site搜集整理，版權歸作者所有,轉載請注明出處!