My parents and I often go shopping __________ Saturday evenings.
A. in B. at C. on (跟某一天相結合用在on來表示) D. ／
The number of minutes in 24 hours __________ The number of
seconds in 24 minutes
A. > B. < C. = D. We don't know
surprise woman amaze danger allow
read difficult sandwich wait fall
1. One of my __sandwiches___ was eaten by a dog yesterday.
2. Don't touch the machine. It's ____________.
3. Hurry up, don't keep your friends ____________ for you.
4. The ball struck him so hard that he nearly ____________ into the water.
5. Tom was very __surprised___ when he heard the news.
6. I enjoy ___reading__ Shakespeare's plays.
7. March 8th is ____________ Day. I will buy something nice for my mother.
8. The new aircraft was able to fly over the endless plains without any ____________.
9. He has an ___amazing___ talent (天賦) for music.
10. Mr. Gilbert asked the doctor when he would __be allowed_ to leave the hospital and go home.
We were very much surprised when the snake ……
另：sb+surprised/ sth +surprising ----三一口語4級知識點
2， …would __be allowed_ to …
3， …enjoy ___reading__...
enjoy/like/love + doing ----三一口語4級知識點
單元：Food and Drink 中有詳細講解
Do you sometimes forget birthdays or important appointments (約會)? Don't worry! Now you can get help from your computer. There is a new service on the Internet called on-line calendars. You start by typing in a list of important dates that you want to remember, like the birthdays of your family and friends. Later, you can add other appointments and plans to your list. The on-line calendar will send you an e-mail message to remind (提醒) you about your mother's birthdays or your friend's graduation day. If you don't have time to go shopping, the on-line calendar lets you order presents (such as flowers or a book) and pay for them by sending your credit c
ard number. The on-line calendar also makes a list of your appointments and e-mails it to you every morning. This service is very convenient (方便) and easy to use, but you must remember to check your e-mail every day!>>《08小升初英語考試總結及備戰2009小升初》這篇教育教學文章來自［www.562527.site網］www.562527.site 收集與整理，感謝原作者。
1. What's the name of the new service on the Internet?
2. What's the first step for you to do if you want to enjoy the service?
3. How does the service remind you of the important dates?
4. What is not convenient for you to enjoy the service?www.rr365.com
Summary writing Lesson41 Do you call that a hat?
Answer these questions in not more than 80words
1,Was the writer's wife trying on a hat?
2,What did the man say? Was his wife angry?
3,Did they begin to argue? What did the man
4,Did the wife remind the man of the terrible tie he
bought the day before?
5,What did he argue about the relationship
between men and ties?
6,Did his wife argue in the say way?
7,What kind of hat did the wife buy?
（Never too old to learn新2第85課題目）
The ball struck him so hard that he nearly ______ into the
（選自新2第30課，Football or Polo?）
BETS / 劍五（ KET & PET ）：