人教課標版英語八年級上學期 Unit 4 How do you get to school?
1. 詞匯: bus stop, train station, subway station
1. 教師提問學生:How does Li Lei get to school?
S: First, he rides his bicycle to the bus station. Then he takes the early bus to school.
2. 教師接著提問:Do you know the bus station? It’s a place where trains stop here. Today we’ll study some other “
二、 教學SectionB-1a ,1b
2. 教師讓學生先閱讀書中給出的對話模式,然后說: Suppose you use two kinds of transportation to get to school. Now make your own dialogues to
tell your partner how you get to school, using the phrases in 1a .教師可以先叫一名學生,一起示范一個對話。例:
1. 教師簡單介紹一下聽力材料的內容,然后叫一名學生將 2a 部分的句子讀出,讓學生依據這些句子,猜測聽力答案,然后帶著這些問題聽聽力材料。教師說: Let’s listen to the conversation between Tina and Thomas. What does Thomas want to know
about Nina? Here is a list of information that Thomas wants to know. I’ll ask some students to read
lines to the class. Then listen carefully and put a checkmark in front of each thing that Thomas
wants to know.
3. 教師再次播放錄音,播放錄音前說: Listen carefully and put a checkmark next to the picture that shows how Nina gets to school.學生完成2b,然后教師給出答案。
利用 2a, 2b 的信息內容,模仿給出的 對話模式,編對話,教師要提醒學生注意:Pay more attention to the sentence starters: She…; Next, she…; Then, she… in the box and use
them in your conversation.
Traffic Rules in England (英國的交通規則)
When you are in England, you must be very careful in the streets because the traffic (來往的車輛) drives on the left. Before you cross a street, you must look to the right first and then the left.
If the traffic lights (交通信號燈) are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road carefully!
If the traffic lights are green, the traffic can go. People on foot mustn’t cross.
In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come from work, the streets are very
busy. Traffic is most dangerous then.
When you go by bus in England , you have to be careful, too.
on the left. So you must be careful. Have a look first or you will go the wrong way.
In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From
there you can see the city very well. It’s very interesting!