Teaching Plan for Lesson 38<?
Unit 10 Book III
1. Master the Passive Voice in the Past Simple Tense
2. Understand the text
3. Learn how to use some useful expressions
a visit to …, be interested in …
a group of, on display,
be covered with, in the 1920s’
in the future
1. How to use some useful expressions.
2. Get the students to retell the story.
1. Let the students sum up “What do you know about dinosaurs?” by reading the flashcards prepared.
2. Talking about the pictures.
A picture. A recorder. The flashcards
Step 1 Revision
Let some students show their maps to the class, and tell something about their maps.
Get the students to look at Exercises 2 in P145. Choose some pairs to make dialogues.
Step 2 Leading in
T: In Lesson 37, we’re known that Du Hui went to the biggest science museum. He saw many old inventions on show. They were all invented in hundreds of years ago. Do you think it is very interesting to go to the museum? Yes. Today we’ll visit the <?
Step 3 Presentation