1. Practice saying some tongue twisters.
2. Listen and number the pictures. Then answer the questions according to what the students hear.
Step 1 Presentation
Everyone wants and needs, to learn how to speak well if we can talk fluently and humorously, we feel we have friendly conversation. Today we will learn to say some tongue twisters and talk about the pictures on the book.
Go through the twisters on the book and ask students to follow.
Deal with the points and talk about the skills of speaking.
Practice the tongue twisters in pairs and then act them out.
Ask the students to listen and member, and then talk about the pictures on the book.
Do the exercises after the pictures and then practice them. Make up short dialogues according to the questions.
1. 你在車上吸煙，售票員對你說：“Smoking isn' t allowed here”。你應該說_______.
A. Don’t worry. B. I didn’t know that.
C. Excuse me. D. Oh, sorry.
2. 在車站上，一位老人對你說 may I ask you to buy a ticket for me” 你應該說_______.
A. can I have a book at the watch B. You are welcome.
C. I'll be glad to do it. D.I don't think I can.
3. 你站在柜臺前，售貨員對你說：“may I help you?” 你說：_______:
A. Can I have a look at the watch? B. Yes, you may.
C. The watch, please. D. It’s kind of you to help me.
4. 你那者報紙，有人問你 "Anything interesting in the papers? 你應該說：_____
A. Nothing special. B. Very interesting.
C. I have no newspapers D: I' am interested
5. 今天是元旦,以為朋友對你說"happy new year"你應該怎么說：_______ .
A. The New- Year’s in. B. The same to you.
C. I wish you health. D. Many happy returns!
1. D 2.C 3.A 4.A 5.B
高一英語Humour Period 1 設計由www.562527.site收集及整理,轉載請說明出處www.562527.site