Unit 1 Good Friends
I. Learning Aim<?
1. Learn how to talk about friends and friendship.
2. Learn to discuss problems occurring in a friendship and suggest solutions.
II. Moral Education
From the learning, students can understand gradually that the meaning of “friends”.
III. Teaching Direction
1. key vocabularies and phrases.
honest brave wise handsome smart deserted in order to share
2. useful expressions
I think I can , , and .
I think he/she is , , and .
3. study strategies and thought techniques
4. the goals of quality education
(1) Help to improve the students’ capacities of communication.
(2) Help to improve the students’ abilities of reading.
5. teaching activities
1) teacher’s role
2) students’ roles