Lesson 79 教學設計方案
1.Let the students know printing with separate characters and color printing.
2.Revise the Passive Voice.
Step 1 Revision
Spend a few moments revising the Passive Voice. Give some examples, eg.g. write some words on the Bb and say, I have written some words on the blackboard.
Some words have been written on the Bb.
Step 2 Writing
Do Lesson 79 Part 1. orally with the whole class, then let the Ss work alone, writing the answers in their books.
Fill in the blanks by using the given words.
Step3 Summary to the text
Summary to the text
As a result of the invention of paper, much is known about China history. However, in other parts of the world, much of the history is completely unknown. The Chinese people used different kinds of ways to keep records. Then they began to write on a kind of paper made from silk - But it was too expensive . So people developed a kind of paper, made from the fibers of plants, which was as soft and light as silk but cheaper. By the first century the making of paper had become common in some parts of China and after a time the invention reached other countries.
Step 4 Practise
Do the exercises on page 23 and those in the workbook.
Step 5 Exercises
believe, print, form, invent, include, develop, describe, come out, throw away, keep a record of
1. The magazine _________ once a week.
2. Try to ______ exactly what happened just before the accident.
3. Eggs __________ on the list of things to buy when I went shopping yesterday.
4. When she had classes she used to _____________ everything that was important.
5. The mark of a man s shoe is clearly __________ in the snow.
6. I found my advice ________ upon him.
7. It ________ that before writing was developed people in China used to keep records by putting a number of stones together.
8. The telephone _______ in 1876.
9. A plan began _________ in his mind.
10. It is not so easy for a _________ country to improve the living conditions of its people.
1. The work ________________. (必須在三天之內完成)
2. Much trouble_________________.（正對你造成影響）
3. The thieves had __________________ down a narrow street from which he could not escape. (被警察困住)
4. He asked _________________. (機場一帶的戰斗持續了多久)
5. He asked Sharon _________________. (大夫什么時候給她檢查)
6. They wondered_________________. （這個城市的人口是不是在增加）
7. The red car, __________________, was badly damaged. (屬于我們公司的)
8. That's the very book _________________. (你可以在那兒找到正確答案)
9. I don’t think the westerner, _________________, comes from Canada. (他的節目受到歡迎)
10. The forest fire _________________, but the firefighters still can't control it. (持續了四天)
1. comes out 6. was thrown away
2. describe 7. is believed
3. were included 8. was invented
4. keep a record of 9. to form
5. printed 10. developing
1.The work has to be finished (done) in three days.
2. Much trouble is being caused to you.
3. The thieves had been trapped by the police down a narrow street from which he could not escape.
4. He asked how long the fighting around the airport had continued.
5. He asked Sharon when the doctor would examine her.
6. They wondered if the population of this town was increasing.
7. The red car, which belonged to our company, was badly damaged.
8. That’s the very book where you can find the right answer.
9. I don’t think the westerner, whose programme was welcomed, comes from Canada.
10. The forest fire has been lasting for four days, but still the firefighters can't control it.